Serving The People Of Western New York For More Than 30 Years
Finding the right lawyer today can make all the difference if you encounter a legal concern tomorrow. When you need counsel from a results-driven, client-focused legal team, you can rely on Bengart & DeMarco.
We are a full-service law firm serving clients throughout Erie and Niagara counties. In our legacy of more than three decades, we have earned a reputation for our outstanding client service and our record of positive results. Our Tonawanda lawyers have earned the respect and trust of our community, leading to long-lasting relationships with our clients.
Service For A Broad Spectrum Of Legal Challenges
We will help you understand the law concerning your legal problem, explain your options and help you find a favorable resolution. Our clients include individuals, business entities and even municipalities. Some of our primary areas of practice include:
- Real Estate: Residential & Commercial Purchase and Sale, Mortgages and Deeds, Landlord/Tenant, Mechanics Liens and more.
- Family law: Divorce, asset division, child custody, child support, alimony, adoption and more.
- Estate planning: Wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care proxies, advance care directives.
- Personal injury: Motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, premises liability, bicycle accidents, dangerous products.
- Criminal law: DUI, DWI, drug offenses, assault and battery, white collar crime and more.
- Municipal law: Civil litigation, risk management, land use, regulations and general counsel for municipalities.
- Business formation and planning: Entity selection, partnership and shareholder agreements, succession planning and more.
Even if you do not see your legal matter listed here, give us a call. We take a multifaceted approach, meaning we can assist you with issues in a variety of practice areas.
Contact Us To Discuss Representation
For service from general practice attorneys who feel committed to providing you with outstanding quality of representation, contact Bengart & DeMarco. Our office is easy to get to from the surrounding major metropolitan areas. Our location also has free parking. Call us at 716-303-5806 or send us an email.